Friday, July 29, 2011

Blackberries....yum

So every year or so, I go to the local u-pick-it farm and spend my Saturday morning picking blackberries and every time these are what I end up with, huge amazing berries just waiting to be put into a pie or cobbler.  After picking 4 buckets I decided to freeze them for now and will be making a pie with my sister when she comes to visit!   

 In the meantime I am still just amazed how big these are, I tried so hard to measure them, but I had a harder time doing it than I thought. 
 I tried several different ways to show the size of these berries.

Finally, my third attempt to get the size to show up for my photo 1 1/2 inches!!!  And, yes they are just as juicy and sweet as they look!....I'll post pictures of the pie later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment